A total of 1,017 Skagit County residents have been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus as of Aug. 30, the Skagit County Public Health Department reported Monday. The county death toll remained at 22 since the virus was first confirmed here March 10.
The following data, as of Monday, are from Skagit Public Health, the state Department of Health, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- Skagit County: 1,017 cases, 22 deaths
- Statewide: 74,320 cases, 1,905 deaths
- Nationwide: 5,934,824 cases, 182,149 deaths
- Worldwide: 25,118,689 cases, 844,312 deaths
DRIVE-THRU TESTING RESULTS:
At Skagit Valley College, April 21-Aug. 25
- Number of tests: 23,165
- Number of confirmed cases: 539