...AIR STAGNATION ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON PST
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY WILL EXPIRE AT NOON PST TODAY...
* WHAT...A period of stagnant air is expected, which could result
in deteriorating air quality.
* WHERE...Tacoma Area, Bellevue and Vicinity, East Puget Sound
Lowlands, Western Whatcom County, Hood Canal Area, Everett and
Vicinity, Southwest Interior, Bremerton and Vicinity, Western
Skagit County and Seattle and Vicinity.
* WHEN...Until noon PST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Poor air quality may cause issues for people with
respiratory problems. Please check with your local air quality
agency for additional details and actions
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Please delay outdoor burning until
People with respiratory illness should follow their physician's
advice for dealing with high levels of air pollution during
periods of stagnant air.
State air quality agencies highly recommend that no outdoor
burning occur and that residential wood burning devices be
limited as much as possible. According to state air quality
agencies, prolonged periods of stagnant air can hold pollutants
close to the ground where people live and breathe. Check with
your local burn agency for any current restrictions in your area.